RF Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Balance the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killingman

Balance the server Empty
PostSubject: Balance the server   Balance the server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 6:47 pm

I am one of the few players that are still playing the server but i don' think i will be fr long..
Current Situation:
Acc with 45 relic +2 deals 17k(compound siege) and more than 21k doomblast both 1 shot, on 55 kw armor
Cora with 50+4(infinity) deals less than 6k on 50 armor of acc
Does that make sense to you? It doesn't for me.. The only difference between those is that the acc had a cb buff and macho buff.

This is ridiculous that with such a low lvl wep as relic +2 one can 1 shot any1 even with compoud siege.. while cora mages cant do anything with +4 infinity..

On another thread there was talking of Ahri being op , now ahri is strike archon(40% buff i think) using +5 60int weapon and she doesnt even 1 shot accs, she deals 10-11k on 55 armor. Now compare our best(Ahri has most dmg currently in cora side) to an acc(defense team only def buff) with relic +2.
You must be kidding me!

IMHO, what should be done, is firstly removing 60 weapons. Second nerf accs striker(only strker) dmg and cr acc armor, and buff cora/bell mages.
Back to top Go down
nagato

Balance the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance the server   Balance the server Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm

well if u think about it the relic launcher +2 full set of 25/20 macho buff archon armor and strike team + 55 siege kit the give 50 or 60 % more atk + 55% charger they can 1 shot alot of people
Back to top Go down
Doz3r

Balance the server Empty
PostSubject: ...   Balance the server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 3:30 pm

dont understand why u guys are still here the owner is gone so the server will close at the end of the month
Back to top Go down
dielavaras

dielavaras

Balance the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance the server   Balance the server Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

non archon cora name kakashi ( I dont know what staff it use , btu it might be infinite) deal 9k dmg on acc striker with archon armors +lvl3 roar buff + CB aura + race buff... Hmmm isnt it OP to ???

and about strikers... well thay was made to 1 hit ppl, cos thay have just 2 skilsl and HELL LOT OF FIRE POWER Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Balance the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Balance the server   Balance the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balance the server
Page 1 of 1