RF Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

cora named owilose speed hacking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demented

Demented

cora named owilose speed hacking Empty
PostSubject: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm

as titles says he was speed hacking during CW zipping around everywhere even with laboring breath on him and ensnare he was out running me a max speed archon with gm velo+wind knife+sprint charm+arhcon armor move speed bonus.
Back to top Go down
xwrev

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:29 pm

Demented, did you download their client? That might be it, apparently thats the solution to everything on this server.
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:44 pm

of course im using there client lol, but I know a speed hacker when I see one and this douche was teleporting all over the place with ensnare+laboring breath on him and out running the entire bell race
Back to top Go down
Qatif

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 7:24 am

So I followed the guy one day and apparently he is speed hacking. He runs faster than me with archon armors, he runs faster than me when I'm using JP, he runs faster than me with him having no speed buff.

Gonna fraps him the next time I see him.
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:46 am

I'm too lazy to fraps speed hackers, but if he's speed hacking odds are he's using other hacks as well. GMs can port to him at any given time prolly and they'll find him breaking rules or hacking im sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
owilose

PostSubject: what a bs   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:20 am

I dont know why any say i am speed hacking but its not true o.o i dont even know how to use any hack and why i should use a hack like this to not get killed o.O i dont care
Back to top Go down
Demented

Demented

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:15 am

owilose wrote:
I dont know why any say i am speed hacking but its not true o.o i dont even know how to use any hack and why i should use a hack like this to not get killed o.O i dont care

yea, and i'm captain planet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cora named owilose speed hacking   cora named owilose speed hacking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cora named owilose speed hacking
Page 1 of 1